This is a great case study on how an office environment can be influenced by the Lean philosophy. View a ‘real’ example of an office that operates with end-to-end flow.
The people at Duggan Associates do a good job of showing us how applicable lean can be in an office environment, where, as they show, the “product” is actually the capture and transfer of the information they handle for clients and themselves.
This is an excellent application of the lean philosophy and how it can change a business model, whether you are in manufacturing or not!
Source: Duggan Associates
- When is a Company Lean?
- The Principles Of Lean Manufacturing
- Keep Improving With Lean Manufacturing
- Lean Eliminates Downtime
- Work As A Lean Manufacturing Consultant
- Ways To Improve A Product
- Learning and Implementing the Lean Process– creativesafetysupply.com
- The Importance of Lean in the Office– blog.creativesafetysupply.com
- 6 Lean Manufacturing Principles to Improve Your Productivity– 5snews.com
- The Benefits of Lean Manufacturing– iecieeechallenge.org
- 5 Types of Waste Causing Downtime in Your Office– kaizen-news.com