When thinking about Lean manufacturing, thoughts conjured may be of eliminating waste within a business. Lean involves defining the value as perceived by customers of a company, the actual features as well as the services that they expect. The methods and tools of Lean are meant to focus a business on the real needs of the customer to help in preventing waste from building up into the company’s business system. This can bring about a large number of benefits.
Productivity Within The Business Can Be Improved With The Implementation Of Lean Methods
as there will be improvements in throughput plus value added per person. Furthermore, Lean methods offer the benefit of reductions in defects in products, and this together with improved productivity, a company can be producing high quality products, thereby increasing their opportunity to drive up sales.
Employees within a company that uses lean manufacturing are fully involved in the business processes of the company, therefore their morale is improved and they are encouraged to participate more within the company. The company will benefit from more work input by employees and less will leave the company if they feel their input is necessary to the success of the business.
- The Principles Of Lean Manufacturing
- Going Beyond Lean Manufacturing
- Lean Manufacturing-Common Characteristics Companies Have
- Demystifying Lean Manufacturing Myths
- Quality is a Matter of Customer Focus
- Applying The Concept Of Lean Manufacturing
- Quality Control in Manufacturing– creativesafetysupply.com
- The Benefits of Lean Manufacturing– iecieeechallenge.org
- The Benefits of Lean Management– blog.creativesafetysupply.com
- Benefits Of Investing In Both A 5s Process And 5s Products– 5snews.com
- The Lean Management System– kaizen-news.com