Employee safety is extremely vital in the workplace. Companies that risk the lives of their employees and still do not seek to implement any safety measures, could be risking the companies own reputation and profits. Employees that know they are going to work in a completely healthy and safe environment will worry less and work harder thereby leading to increased productivity in the workplace.
However, companies that do not meet health and safety standards could increase their chances of receiving lawsuits. Thus, businesses, factories and other organizations should work to prevent workplace accidents and/or injuries.
It is not a simple task to create a safer working environment, as work places such as factories tend to be wet, slippery, dry, dusty, hot, or caustic or even a combination of all these elements. Therefore, it makes it harder to combat all these hazards at the same time. Since employees have to cope with all these elements, and they need find other safety measures available to combat the dangers in their work place, whether it is adding moisture barriers near leaking or misty pipes, or grating to drain away extremely wet floors.
One method that can boost safety measures is the implementation of anti slip tape. This tape works to prevent falls or slips around the workplace, and can be placed in areas such as the steps of a staircase. This type of industrial anti-skid safety tape is extremely durable, and is backed with a permanent acrylic adhesive for the toughest production environments.
Kaizen Guide: Better your business with continuous improvement
To be successful, you can’t make an improvement once and forget about it. Effective lean businesses use kaizen, which means “continuous improvement”. In kaizen, everyone looks for ways to improve processes on a daily basis. This Kaizen Guide explains the kaizen mindset, basic kaizen concepts including the PDCA cycle, and real-world examples.
Examples of work places that could use safety tape for floors include, and are not limited to, hospitals, factories, manufacturing facilities, vehicle garages, large industrial oil rigs and much more. What’s more, anti slip tape can be purchased at reasonable prices, plus by protecting their employees from harm, a company will save a large amount of money from potential lawsuits.
For more info on non-slip and traction tapes visit CreativeSafetySupply.com
- Health and Safety As Determined by OSHA
- Aisle Tape Usage For A Better Working Environment
- Your Guide To Safety Using Floor Marking Tapes
- Workplace Safety & Foot Protection
- Keeping Up-To-Date With Floor Marking Tape
- The Value Of Safety And Health In Your Place Of Work
- Prevent Slips and Falls with Anti-Slip Floor Tape– creativesafetypublishing.com
- Anti-Slip Tape as a Measure of Safety– blog.creativesafetysupply.com
- 7 Places to Use Anti-Slip Tape– safetyblognews.com
- Anti-Slip Floor Tape Prevents Slips and Falls– floor-tape.com
- Prevent Slip and Fall Accidents– aislemarking.com
- What are Specialized Floor Tapes?– blog.safetytac.com